Starting a Club is easy!
1. Have your students type bpuzzle.ca in the address bar of their browsers.
2. Tell them the goal is to build their own Brain Puzzle like the one on that screen. They do this by beating games.
3. Tell them to click on a color to pick a game. They can play them in any order.
4. When they beat the criteria at the top of the game screen, tell them to click the green I DID IT button and send in the form, which requires your email. (NOTE: The criteria is the minimum, allowing them to pass and move on to other puzzle pieces, but they can always continue playing.)
5. Go to "Find Your Brain" and select your club to see their Brain Puzzle! Puzzles are updated once a day (not automated).
NOTE: Try to access bpuzzle.ca from your school computer to make sure you can access the games. You may need to ask your District to allow gaming sites like miniclip.com. Contact me if you need a full list of sites.